Top 10 Holiday Gift Card Messages to Sports Officials That Melt Your HeartDec 23rd, 2016
You've seen the Subaru "Share the Love" commercials this Christmas. Our customers have been sharing the love, too, for the umpires and referees in their lives through gift cards.
When purchasing a gift card from us, you type a message that the recipient receives instantly by e-mail along with a gift card code. That code can be used immediately to purchase umpire and referee gear.
Some messages are funny, as in "Merry Christmas and a HO, HO, HO" and some are just a simple "Merry Christmas".
Here are 10 that might just melt your heart a little.
- Merry Christmas to the BEST Referee I know.
- Merry Christmas Dad I love you so much and I want you to have the best gear possible.
- Hope this helps you on your path to umping. Merry Christmas bro.
- Love from Mama.
- Thank you so much for your 112 games this year.
- We love you and wish you could be here for Christmas.
- I hope you're on your way to replacing your stuff. My pleasure to help a brother umpire out.
- Get yourself something that you need to upgrade your gear. I love you. Merry Christmas.
- Hey brother. Saying thank you for the umpire gear that you gave me. Much appreciated.
- Thanks for all you do for us during the baseball season.
- 2017 Top 15 Trending Items for Football Officials
- 2nd Annual Top 5 What NCAA Umpires Most Want
- Top 10 Most Read Umpire Articles from 2016
- HOLIDAY SPECIAL: FREE Shipping on $99 Orders + FREE Returns on Shoes and Protective Gear
- Top 5 Most Envied Umpire Gear of 2016
- Top 8 Pink Items Sports Officials are Getting This October
- Top 10: What Sports Officials Want for Christmas
- Quick Tour of 10 Recent Website Upgrades
About the Author
President/CEO of Score 451 Sports, LLC and Ump-Attire.com Jim Kirk
Jim has had a passion for sports since he can remember. After playing baseball at Centre College, he worked as a high school umpire in Southeastern Kentucky - during the Elbeco shirt years - as a way to make ends meet. He became involved in E-Commerce while working on an MBA in the early 2000s and eventually bought Ump-Attire.com in 2006. Jim is proud of Ump-Attire.com's success, staff and sponsorship of various groups including Minor League Baseball Umpires, Minor League Baseball Umpire Training Academy and UMPS CARE, the charity of MLB umpires. He currently serves on their board of directors and was named their 2015 Ambassador Award recipient. Jim has also coached youth baseball many years and currently coaches middle school baseball at Christian Academy of Louisville. He lives in Louisville with his wife Lori, daughter Lydia and son Ben.